Importing and Airworthiness Assistance

Whether you are importing a glider into the United States or Canada, the process and fees have changed a lot in the last few years.  There are more hoops to jump through than in the past.

  • Assistance in Importing to the United States or Canada

    - Shipping
    - Ground Transport
    - Insurance
    - Customs

  • Assistance in Obtaining an Airworthiness Certificate for the United States or Canada

    - Deregistration
    - Registration
    - Conformance to TCDS
    - Inspection
    - Application
    - Documention

HAVE QUESTIONS? Call Us 360.474.9394 or Send us an Email